[amc] household repair to start tomorrow

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:58:16 -0500

Patrick has been to the work site and projects that with a crew of four or five we can complete the project in about three hours. So I have gathered the supplies we will need. We plan to do this work tomorrow, Saturday, Mar 19, meeting at the church at 10a and then traveling to the location. The work involves scrapping and repainting areas of trim, cleaning and filling rotten portions of woodwork, replacing one roof beam then priming and painting, and repairing a section of the gutter. Those coming to help might bring a scrapper and gloves, and a short step ladder if you have one. All other items needed will already be present.

It would be helpful if someone would arrange to bring us lunch about 12:30p, maybe sandwiches, chips, and drinks. Water will already be provided. I have funds to pay for our lunch.

Thank you for your ministry to the community. May it go well with you. Sincerely,