[amc] You're invited...

  • From: "Charles and Ann Palmer" <candapalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:45:51 -0500

Hello All,

You're invited to attend the Education Committee on Sunday, September 16
between worship and Sunday school.  We need your ideas about what we will do
during the next few months!

Also bring a picture of yourself to put up on the bulletin board.  Carrie made
cards that have a place for your name and what you like to do.  We can add your
picture to the cards, and then put the cards on the bulletin board.

Just in case you don't bring some pictures, we have some that we will put up
just to surprise you!  These are prize photos taken by our resident
professional, Werner.

Ann