[amc] Re: Young Adult Lunch!

  • From: Robert Knipe III <kniper1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jennifer Graber <jennifer.graber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:20:20 -0500

Jen,

There has already been a push because if the meeting to just so a lunch bunch
seeing it will be later by the time we get out.

However your offer is appealing.

Can we mix the two maybe lunch bunch and then pool?

Sent from my iPhone

Bob "Coach K" Knipe
University of Texas Elementary School
Healthy Families Initiative Coordinator
2200 E. 6th St.
Austin, TX 78702
Phone (201)240-4866
Website UTES Healthy Families Initiative
Blog Wellness Blog
Twitter Account
HFI Community Page
Videos  YouTube Channel
Calendar HFI Calendar

“Wellness for ALL
All citizens should have the equal opportunity to pursue a healthy and active
lifestyle.”