[amc] Women's group next Thursday

  • From: "Heidi Xiong" <heidi.ratzlaff.xiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 07:53:15 -0500

I'd like to volunteer to host this week/month's Women's meeting at my house
this Thursday, May 4, begining 6:30-9:00+
I know that it is not a central location (SW Austin) but it would only be this
once (: and I may have a hard time getting to a meeting held elsewhere.)

Plus!... I have woken up with some really exciting idea for having us women of
AMC organize and lead the worship service for this Mother's Day coming up in
two weeks.  It would be awesome, I assure you. (Of course we should also snap
up a booking for the 5th Sunday in July, which could also be fabulous (in a
non-boastful, humble way, of course.)

Today, however, I really look forward to Youth Sunday.
See you,
Heidi

P.S.  In case my house works for this Thursday's Women's Meeting, the address
is 6920 Hansa Loop, 78739
and my phone is 512-565-1436