[amc] Women's Group - 8507 Adirondack Cove

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:56:48 -0600

Women's group is this Thursday (12/17) at our temporary home - 8507
Adirondack Cove.  It will start at 6:30 but feel free to come whenever you
can.  Snacks are appreciated and I will prepare something as well.  Hope to
see you then!

Directions:

From Mopac:  Take the Anderson Lane/Spicewood Springs Road exit.  Take
Spicewood Springs Road and continue through the light at Mesa Drive.  At the
bottom of the large hill, before you get to the stoplight at 360, turn right
on Adirondack Trail.  Turn left again (first street) on Adirondack Cove.  We
are the last house on the right at the end of the cul-de-sac.  A lighted
deer and lighted tree are in the front yard.  As there is limited parking at
the end of the cul-de-sac, you may wish to park at an angle into the curb.

From 183 and 360:  Take 360 south to Spicewood Springs Road (second
stoplight).  Turn left on Spicewood Springs Road and turn left (before
starting up the large hill) on Adirondack Trail.  Turn left again (first
street) on Adirondack Cove.  We are the last house on the right at the end
of the cul-de-sac.  A lighted deer and lighted tree are in the front yard.
As there is limited parking at the end of the cul-de-sac, you may wish to
park at an angle into the curb.

If you have any questions or need additional directions, feel free to email
me or call 346-7611.

Marcia Miller