[amc] Windsor Park T-shirts available

  • From: gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 04:52:22 -0500

For only a $15 donation to the Shade project at Bartholomew Park, you too can
be a proud owner of a forest green T-shirt!!  The words on the front say
"Welcome to Windsor Park/Takin' Pride in the East Side since 1955/Windsor Park
Neighborhood Association"
Help WPNA earn money to keep the children who play on the playscapes at
Bartholomew Park safer by being UNDER a sunshade while they play (not to
mention cooler in the summer). .. AND
get a  really nice T-shirt celebrating our neighborhood at the same time!
I have a box of T-shirts that are sized medium, large, XL, and XXLs.   Please
let me know if you want one. . .

Gloria  Neunaber