[amc] UT Elementary Active Learning Project

  • From: "kniper1 ." <kniper1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:02:17 -0500

Supporters,

I am reaching out to you today because at some point I have shared how I am
passionate about schools being active places for students and teachers to
live, grow and learn. My school, the University of Texas Elementary School
is currently working on a project that helps teachers help students to be
active during the long learning blocks they use to learn subjects like
math, science and history.

With that said we have teamed up with It's Time Texas and their Growing
Healthy Schools Platform to advocate for our project. The more shares and
donations we have on this page the closer we are to making it a reality.

Our ultimate goal is that when we build out the rest of our school's
classrooms at UTES that they are built from the ground up to active spaces
and an overall active school. This means mobile, optional standing and
sitting desks, as well foot patterns in the hall, easy access to
outdoors,outdoor classrooms, gardens, and sport fields, etc. etc. etc

With your support we will continue to build stakeholders interest in
creating a school that supports our students, families and teachers desire
to live a healthy and more active lifestyle now and for the rest of their
lives.

Please visit our Growing Healthy School Page to support the initiative by
clicking the "SHARE" and/or "Donate" buttons

Our Project Page
http://www.growinghealthyschools.org/project/active-learning-ut-elementary-school
<http://www.growinghealthyschools.org/project/active-learning-ut-elementary-school>

THANK YOU for your support and let me know if you have any questions

Visit the links below my name to see videos, blogs and pictures about the
work our Healthy Families Initiative Team has/is working on.

*Bob "Coach K" Knipe*

*University of Texas Elementary School* <http://www.utelementary.org/>

*Healthy Families Initiative Coordinator*
<http://www.utelementary.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=274413&type=d>

*2200 E. 6th St.*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2200+east+6th+austin&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8644b5c98094b105:0x2c5f295767aab5fb,2200+E+6th+St,+Austin,+TX+78702&gl=us&ei=bPY2T9igD4T6tgeb1dTUAg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQ8gEwAA>

*Austin, TX 78702*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2200+east+6th+austin&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8644b5c98094b105:0x2c5f295767aab5fb,2200+E+6th+St,+Austin,+TX+78702&gl=us&ei=bPY2T9igD4T6tgeb1dTUAg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQ8gEwAA>

*Phone (201)240-4866*

*Website **My UTES Home Page*
<http://www.utelementary.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=204017&type=u>
* Blog **Wellness Blog* <http://blogs.utexas.edu/utes_wellness/>