[amc] Re: Summer Worship Rotation

  • From: Clayton Matthews <claytonjaym@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Dixie Yoder <dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>, amc <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 14:08:11 +0000

I would be happy to hang out with some kids during church if need be.

On Wed, May 13, 2015, 8:50 AM gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This reminds me -- no one took me up on my offer to switch Sundays with
them. I am scheduled to do child care this coming Sunday but I am in
North Carolina.

Gloria
------------------------------
From: dixichik1981@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amc] Summer Worship Rotation
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 02:28:09 -0400

Hello AMC folks:

Summer is just around the corner (and for all my teacher friends, 16
days. But who is counting?)

Many of you will be traveling for the months of June, July, and August so
starting this Sunday sign-up sheets are available. Please bring your
calendars and sign up for opportunities to serve in our worship service as
greeter, decor, children's story, childcare, worship leader etc.

If you prefer to send me dates and interest *via email*, that is fine as
well.

Thanks everyone!

-Dixie Yoder