[amc] Re: Protest the state of union?

  • From: Wilson Tan <wilsonhptan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:34:56 -0600

Hi Steve,

I can't make the protest but Austin Against War (AAW) is a legit, non-faith
based group.  Avoid straying onto the road/bridge and stay on the sidewalks
which is covered by the permit.  Things got a little rowdy last year when
the police decided to pick on folks who, either by choice or surge of the
crowd, got onto the road.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Wilson