[amc] Re: Prayer request

  • From: "HH" <hm.hopson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:29:27 -0500

Luly, Samy, Paula -- I want to be with in person, too -- and am definitely with
you in spirit.  I notified the chaplains at MD Anderson to watch for you and be
especially available to be with you.  Don't hesitate to ask for the chaplain to
come and pray with you or spend some time with you.  --Helen
---
HH