[amc] Passing of Dorothy Reesor

  • From: "HH" <hm.hopson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:38:48 -0400

This evening (Thursday, 8/14) I came home to a voice message from South Austin
Hospital informing me that Dorothy Reesor died earlier today. I have not been
able to reach the Reesors at home yet by telephone.  If anyone wants to huddle
for plans to support our friends through this time, give me a call at
512-295-5410.  I'll be up a while yet tonight and will be home tomorrow
evening. I'll try to check messages throughout the day.
   "Whether we live or die, we are in the hands of our Creator."  May God give
comfort and guidance to the family over the next several days and weeks.
--Helen Hopson

---
HH