[amc] Palestine in June

  • From: Steve Friesen <Friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:27:31 -0600

You may know that Janice and I are thinking about trying to visit Mr.
Zoughbi in Bethlehem this summer (somewhere in the June 20-30 range).  It's
getting time where we need to make decisions about this, but I also know
there have been some discussions about others who may be interested in
going.  So I thought I'd better send out a note to see if anything has
developed that I'm not aware of.

If you're thinking about going, please drop me a note as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Steve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve Friesen
Louise Farmer Boyer Chair in Biblical Studies
418 Burdine Hall
Religious Studies, 1 Univ. Sta. A3700
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712-6000