[amc] Re: Mid-Texas Retreat

  • From: Heidi Ratzlaff Xiong <heidi.ratzlaff.xiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:19:10 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Hello Holly,
I would like to volunteer to continue the commitment that you generously offer
on the retreat planning committee.
I know that I am not the only one who wants to support you in continuing the
admirable work and study that you are doing.
Could someone on the committee tell me when the next meeting is? and what I
need to do in the meantime.  Also who else is working on this project and
remind me of the dates it is set for? (I can't seem to find it on the Mennonite
USA calendar  http://mcusa.mennonite.net/calendar/  )
Best wishes,
Heidi