[amc] Re: May it continue to go well with you

  • From: Garland Robertson <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Stambaugh <bruce47@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:32:58 -0500

hello neva an bruce, thanks for your kind note.
having had carrie and daryl and their growing family with us is a joy that will linger in our spirits and hearts long into the future. we are grateful for this new adventure they will experience and pray for their continued enrichment and fulfillment. and we have been blessed by your participation in our community over the years. thank you for the gracious ministry you have shared with us.
we look forward to seeing you whenever our paths meet again in the future.
may your find encouragement and inspiration as you continue your journey of faith. thank you for your ministry to our community. may it also go well with you. sincerely,
garland

Bruce Stambaugh wrote:
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Neva and I sincerely thank all of you (or should I say “you all?”) for all that you did for Carrie and Daryl and their family while they were among you and with you for those 10 years. You took them in as part of your church family and in some cases personal family. Being 1,500 miles away, it meant a great deal to us to know they were so well cared for and loved.

Neva and I also greatly appreciated our visits with you. We were always made to feel right at home in your lovely church and inviting congregation. Your love showed through to us as well.

It is nice for us to have Carrie and her family closer to us, even if it is six hours away. But we know they miss you and the kindness that you showed to them so generously. We will miss seeing you as well. However, we intend on staying on your email list just to keep up with our Texas friends. We particularly find Garland’s preparatory emails uplifting and enlightening.

May God continue to richly bless you as you continue to do his will.

Grace and peace,

Bruce and Neva Stambaugh