[amc] Making more Mennonite Hot Pepper Jelly for the Relief Sale

  • From: paul snow <snow.paul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:48:04 -0600

I will be making Pepper Jelly for the Relief Sale.   Anyone that wants to
help can contact me.  I am aiming to make 50 jars of various sort and
heat levels.  At this point, I am planing to be making most of the jellies
this Saturday, perhaps starting at 11:00 am or so.  But I have quite the
flexible schedule so anyone that wants to make a batch or two can
email me and likely we can do it on your schedule as well.

 Paul