[amc] Larger Mennonite Meeting

  • From: "gloria neunaber" <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:54:28 +0000

Hello all,

As some of you may know, Austin is the location for the South Central Conference meeting this year. The dates are July 16 - 18th.

I have said I would coordinate child care and am slowly finding out what is required. What I do know so far is that I will need volunteers to be available on Friday night, All day Saturday and Saturday night, and on Sunday morning. We will be caring and providing activities for a room of preschoolers and infants and a room of elementary aged children. Everything will take place at the Red Lion Hotel.

I will know more later about specific times and numbers of children once they get registrations back. In the meantime, please be thinking about this and let me know if

    you will be in town over this weekend
    you would be willing to help
    you have ideas for activities and other helpers.

Thanks.

Gloria Neunaber