[amc] Kindness

  • From: Trinity Child Development Center <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <candapalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <holliejf@xxxxxxxxx>, <wcrawley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lambdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <saraven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rkoehn1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kherbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rltre@xxxxxxx>, <erin.fonken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jeannie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <khyten@xxxxxxx>, <jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:23:00 -0600

If you want to see the eyes of kindness and love, open this photo.  Of course,
it IS my granddaughter on his lap, but of all the photos taken at Sharing with
Santa, this one is my favorite one of Santa.

Let's be like children, and believe that All things are Possible, even world
peace!

Happy New Year!

Gloria Neunaber

Director