[amc] Help needed

  • From: Jacob Reid <jacobjreid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMC <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:14:41 -0800 (PST)

Dear Congregation,

As you already know, we are working on getting ready
for this coming session at the capitol.  We are in
need of help and I believe that you can help.  We are
working on getting out birthday greetings for the
seniors in the district.  If you would be willing to
stay after Sunday school and help us put the greetings
together I would be thankful.  The chief of staff
Pamela McPeters will be coming so if you have any
questions about the legislator bring them along.  If
you have health care concerns she works on that
legislation and can give you advice on how to lobby
your representative.  I hope that you can make it.  If
you have any questions or know that you can make it,
please give me a call at 512-569-0023.  This would be
a good opportunity to get more information on what is
going to be happening at the capitol.

Sincerely,

Jacob Reid