[amc] Hands On Housing This Saturday

  • From: Joshua A Hunsberger <Joshua.A.Hunsberger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mennonite church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 01:28:27 +0000

Hello All,

First, big thanks to Aaron and Lee for heading up to the house this week to
power wash the exterior walls and meet with Ms. Shirley Greathouse. That
was a huge help and preps the way for us on Saturday.

For those of you helping on Saturday, you can meet and park at the church
building to carpool from there (Aaron will be there and leaving by 8:45) or
just meet us right at the house. The house is located at 7007 Blessing
Blessing Ave, which is just north of the church building. We want to try to
start working by 9AM.

You will also need to fill out a waiver form before participating. I'm
attaching the file to this email, but I will also print off copies and
bring them on Saturday morning in case you are unable or forget to print
and sign the waiver.

I would ask that anyone who has a tall ladder to let me know if you can
bring it. We have some work that needs to be done up higher on the house.
Also, if you have carpentry tools and can bring some that would be great
too. There are some light repairs needed.

Last, I want to give everyone a head's up that there is rain predicted for
Saturday which means a possible cancellation. Ultimately, the decision to
cancel and reschedule the workday is up to the HoH group. We will know by
Friday afternoon whether the workday is still a go. I will send another
email on Friday if it is canceled. Assume it is not canceled if you don't
get an email on Friday.

Thank you all so much,
Josh Hunsberger