[amc] HVAC news

  • From: "Larry" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ldabraham@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 15:37:17 -0400 (EDT)

As the temperature rises, we will all be increasingly thankful that the new
HVAC system is installed and working.  We should also all be thankful that
there has been a solid response so far to our efforts to raise funds to cover
the $30,000 needed to pay for the system replacement.  At this point the total
amount given plus pledged to be given is two thirds of the way toward our goal.
 Please keep this special need fund in mind as you enjoy the cool, comfortable
environment tomorrow and throughout the summer.

Thanks!

Larry Abraham
AMC Treasurer