[amc] Fwd: Texas After Violence Project -- website & new blog

  • From: Marilyn Lehman <m.lehman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:25:25 -0600

A friend of mine works on this project with Walter Long, whom some of you may remember spoke to our Sunday School some years ago.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Texas After Violence <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 23, 2009 11:07:25 PM CST
To: Texas After Violence <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Texas After Violence Project -- website & new blog

Dear friends,

The Texas After Violence Project --- an independent, non-profit organization
that studies the effects of serious violence, the capital punishment
process, and executions in Texas -- now has a blog.

You can access the blog through a tab on our website,
http://www.texasafterviolence.org ,  or, directly, here:
http://texasafterviolence.blogspot.com/

Our project is growing. Please check back frequently to keep up with the
news.

Thanks very much,

The Texas After Violence Project team

P.O. Box 41476