[amc] For your consideration: [Fwd: Mennonite Your Way Request]

  • From: Pat Hochstetler <pat.hochstetler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:28:16 -0600

Hi all!

We received a Mennonite Your Way request this morning for this coming weekend. We are going to be out of town this weekend and are unable to host him at this time.

If you are interested in hosting Robert Skiles, please contact him directly at (817) 266-8922. If you do host him, please respond to the church listserv to let others know the need has been accommodated.

Blessings to you!
Pat and Steve