[amc] Final Reminder-Israel Blog

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 20:42:58 -0500

This is a final reminder of “The Art of Sharing Ourselves” blog
(http://2010-sharing.blogspot.com/). I am starting the 10-day countdown!
Several people asked me to send a reminder about this and also some
instructions on how to remember to look at it. Maybe the easiest way is to drag
the URL to your desktop. It will become an icon and then you can click on it
whenever you see it to see what has changed. You can also become a follower or
subscribe, but instructions for that are long, so email me if you want to know
how.

See You Online,

Janice