[amc] Fifth Sunday in July

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:05:08 -0500

We will again share in a Community Worship Service on July 30.  We have
proposed that on this Sunday we will sing favorites and include individual
presentations  (music instrumentals, vocals, and readings/stories).  Please
begin to consider something you would like to share with the congregation on
this date.  I will have a sign-up page along with the Worship Schedules over
the next few Sundays so that you my schedule your presentations.

Future fifth-Sunday celebrations projected for the remainder of the year
are:

            October 29 - Women's group

            December 31 - Men's group