[amc] FW: support for Heidi and family

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:30:25 -0500

Heidi has sent the following advice for us in preparing meals for her and
Wade:

Regarding the generous support with meals this and next week, I have no
dietary restrictions at all (except- no caffeine, so I drink Sprite when I
get the chance). And we will be thankful for any type of food since we like
almost everything.

On the dates, I couldn't possibly accept, in good conscience, any food after
Saturday Apr 29, since my mom will be back by then and it turns out that my
In-laws will even also be here to help for a few days.

 So if you could remove the last two slots from the list, I would be glad.

Otherwise I really look forward to the help, since I have most of the day
swamped taking care of the girls by myself.

(Its not as bad as it sounds, but catching sleep in between is rough :)

The schedule so far is as follows:

      Friday - Apr 21, Laura and Garland

      Sunday - Apr 23, Janice and Steve

      Tuesday - Apr 25

      Thursday - Apr 27

      Saturday - Apr 29

Let me know of your choice or sign up on this list and send it to AMC for
coordination.

Thank you for your ministry to our community.  May it go well with you.

Sincerely,