[amc] FW: macy's sale

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 12:45:38 -0500

Trinity Child Development Center fundraiser opportunity is now at hand.  If you
shop Macy's we have coupons to sell for $5 each and you can use it all day on
October 13th...to get 20% off your purchases.  There are some exclusions...but
it's a way to get a little money for CDC and the purchasee gets a discount on
what they buy.  A win-win!!  One of our board members got the CDC on the
non-profit charity list that Macy's will fund with these coupons.  CDC will get
the $5 in full.

Please see Gloria's note below.

Thanks!
Laura