[amc] FW: looking for a house keeper / nanny

  • From: "Friesen, Steven J" <friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 07:34:29 +0000

Dear all,

Here's a note from a colleague who's looking for help with their adorable
toddler Skyler.  Both parents are faculty at UT, and very nice people.  In
fact, a couple of you might remember them from a couple years back when he
(Denné) did an adult Sunday school session on human evolution.  If you're
interested, or if you know some one who is, just contact them directly at
the reedd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address.

Steve

On 1/8/13 7:31 PM, "Reed, Denne N" <reedd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> opined: