[amc] FW: Some thoughts on our CPT colleagues in Baghdad

  • From: Wilson Tan <wilsontanhp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:59:56 -0600

Hi all,

Many of you had the pleasure of meeting Gene Stoltzfus, founder and
ex-director of CPT, in May 2005.  Below is a reflection from him regarding
recent events.

Best,
Wilson

or for other reflection see my blog at gstoltzfus.blogspot.com

      For ideas and reflections on CPTers being held in Baghdad and other
peace initiatives check my blog at gstoltzfus.blogspot.com

  Gene Stoltzfus ( US mail )
P. O. Box 1482
  International Falls MN 56649