[amc] FW: Mennonite Exchange Student from Germany

  • From: "Kathy Reid" <Kathy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:02:33 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Connie Coutu [mailto:conniecoutu@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 12:04 AM
To: dbeachey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; kathy@xxxxxxx
Subject: Mennonite Exchange Student from Germany

Hello, My name is Connie Coutu and I am a Regional Director for AYUSA
(Academic Year in the USA). We have an exchange student coming from Germany
next August that has indicated that she belongs to a Christian community
called "Mennonites" and that religion plays an important part of her life.
We try to find families that match a student's interest and thought we
should contact a Mennonite family if possible. Frauke will be 17 yr. old and
will be in 11th grade. She even indicated that she would like to live in
Texas. If you know of anyone who might be interested in learning more about
hosting her, please have them call me at (210) 684-9700 or my toll free
number
1-866-320-4258 or by e-mail at conniecoutu@xxxxxxxxxxx
The following link will take you to a photo of Frauke and talk more about
her:
http://profiles.ayusa.org/student_profile.lasso?id=38292&uid=h3pxlpvb
Thank you for your help. Sincerely, Connie Coutu