[amc] FW: CAN Dashboard 2014: Challenges and solutions for a changing Austin

  • From: gloria neunaber <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 22:36:21 -0500

The Community Action Network's report is just too informative not to pass on.
Read if you would like. . . .

Gloria

Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 16:14:20 -0400
From: vsarria@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAN Dashboard 2014: Challenges and solutions for a changing Austin
CC:

 Click here to take the survey.
Click here

Are we a community of equity and opportunity?
The 2014 CAN Dashboard shows how Greater Austin and Travis County are doing on
key socioeconomic indicators.

The fifth annual CAN Dashboard report has been released. The report and its
accompanying website, www.CANcommunitydashboard.org, include...
highlights of demographic changes;an update on where we stand on 17
community-wide indicators and the disparities and inequities that persist for
each;a summary of local collaborative efforts that are making a difference in
moving these indicators in the right direction; andrecommendations, drawn from
the other work of CAN, for ways our community can respond to the challenges of
growth, demographic changes, income disparity and unequal opportunity.
Click here for a copy of the report and visit www.CANcommunitydashboard.org for
additional data.

CAN Partners

Austin Chamber of Commerce

Austin Community College

Austin ISD
Austin Travis County Integral Care
Capital Metro
Central Health
City of Austin
City of Pflugerville
Community Justice Council
Del Valle ISD
Goodwill Industries of Central Texas
Greater Austin Asian Chamber
Greater Austin Black Chamber
Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber
Huston-Tillotson University
Interfaith Action Central Texas
Manor ISD
One Voice Central Texas
Seton Healthcare Family
St. David's Foundation
St. Edward's University
Travis County
United Way for Greater Austin
University of Texas at Austin
Workforce Solutions - Capital Area

Stay In Touch

 Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.

Forward this email

This email was sent to gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx by vsarria@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™  |
Privacy Policy.

CAN | 906 W. Milton Street, #201 | Austin | TX | 78704