[amc] Come to Sharing with Santa

  • From: "gloria neunaber" <gloneunaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kbforee@xxxxxxxxxxx, MsLBJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,phylhop@xxxxxxxxxxx, judithutch@xxxxxxxxxxx, wowedit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,clamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TGriffin@xxxxxxxxx, dlcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx,heisieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jcockrum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 20:11:53 +0000

We hope you can stop by.

Trinity Child Development Center
5801 Westminster Drive

10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Free brunch from 10 - 11:00

Pizza and drinks sold from 11:30 - 1:30

Claire performs at 10 a.m.
CDC children sing at 10:15
Santa arrives at 10:30 to tell all the children and young at heart to keep being friendly and share with others.
Then he goes to the back chair for private conversations where he will accept toys for Blue Santa. Poloroids available for $3 or your own pictures may be taken.

Firetruck comes between 12:30 and 1:30.
Camille performs on the piano at 10:45.
Phillip performs on drums at 12:45.
Allen performs on guitar at 1:00
(All TCDC alums)

Children may shop in the Elf Room and buy presents for parents & other family members. Then they wrap the gifts however they want.

In Annex 2 will be the Discovery Toys representative if you want to purchase nice educational toys.
Also in the Annex will be a silent auction where we have everything from a used desk to restaurant gift certificates to kitchenware to Christmas decorations. We also have 3 hotel stays up for bid. So come one, come all.

We also have several other alums coming to help or say hi including:
Marc, Matthew, Marcella, Michelle, Ryan, etc.

Come on too!

Gloria Neunaber