[amc] CPR/1st Aid for children

  • From: "Trinity Child Development Center" <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, palmer@xxxxxx, Lambdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,cathleendaytx@xxxxxxxxx, david.serrins@xxxxxxxxxxxx,libby_fontenote@xxxxxxxxxxx, vscaldwell@xxxxxxxxxxx,clamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fedson@xxxxxxxxxx, virginiag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,cybermom70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:09:22 -0600

The CDC is closed Monday, March 10th for staff development. We are going to do our required CPR/1st aid Training for children that morning beginning at 8a.m., ending about noon. If anyone would like to join us for this info, you can for a mere $25 (payable to C.P.R. Resources) Sometimes parents or grandparents (besides teachers) find this useful.

Let me know if anyone would like to join us.

Gloria