[amc] CDC Picnic is Friday night and we want to see you

  • From: Trinity Child Development Center <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 01:13:47 -0500

                                      Trinity Child Development
Center

Annual End of the Year
Family Picnic

                               FRIDAY, May 30th

                                       6:00
p.m.

                                Playground/Courtyard

*Bring your whole family
(and guests if you wish) to see your child's teachers,

friends, and
other families

* Bring some food to share

            (this can be homemade or something you pick up at the
store – main course

or side dish)

* Bring a blanket or lawn
chairs to sit on

*We'll furnish plates, silverware, cups, and drinks

      (Times are approximate)

            6:00    Gathering and name tag filling out

            6:15     Announcements
and Children Singing in Sanctuary

            6:45     Begin
eating in Courtyard

            7:30     We’ll
get out the big parachute to finish up our celebration!

THIS IS ALWAYS A FUN EVENT.   PLEASE PLAN ON COMING!

 In the event of rain, we will
have fun anyway –

               and
eat in the sanctuary!!

Gloria NeunaberDirector EmeritaTrinity Child Development CenterAustin, TX
78723512-928-2212