[amc] Re: Bicycle Rack at AMC?

  • From: "Friesen, Steven J" <friesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "amc@freelists org" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:09:18 +0000

I think a bike rack is a great idea.  The details of how and where don't matter
so much to me.  But how about in the lawn area to the left of the main entrance
(when facing the entrance)?

On 2/27/15, 12:41 PM, "Michael Shirk"
<Michael.Shirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.Shirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> told me:

Stacy's suggestion for racks is great, far better than wavy.
I don't think we need slab - on really wet days people probably won't ride to
worship, there is not (that I know of) enough bike traffic to cause the area to
turn desolate, and the less impenetrable ground cover the better.
I like front where ne're-do-wells are less likely be tempted and riders can
enter church from front but without interfering with people coming and going as
riders fusel around their bikes.

Michael