[amc] April 6 - Super big Potluck!!

  • From: "Kathy Reid" <Kathy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:10:02 -0600

A Mennonite your Way tour from Pennsylvania will be visiting our
congregation for worship ((9:30) on Sunday morning April 6.  We will not be
having church school, but will follow worship with a potluck meal.

That means that we will be having nearly 40 extra guests for lunch.  So
please plan to join us for fun and fellowship.

Please bring twice as much as you normally bring!  We need to have enough
food.

The tour group will be making a donation to our congregation.

Kathy Reid