[amc] Re: Adult Sunday class followup

  • From: wseverin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:31:07 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

When Ruth Ann was describing conditions in Germany after WWII some wondered
about the devestation in many European cities.

I am attaching two photos I took in Frankfort while a young US Army
photographer.

The first is taken from the tower of a destroyed church near the Main River.

The second shows what some boys were using as a playground.

Attached is a photo of me made by a friend in our photo unit.
I sent it home to show my parents I was OK.

(And yes, soldiers were, and are today, that young.)