[amc] AT-TUWANI: Airport anecdote (fwd)

  • From: Micheal McEvoy <chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMC List <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:11:40 -0500 (CDT)

A wonderful example of a way to deal with the powers.

--
Micheal McEvoy                    chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
St Brigid's Gate Farm                          Mahomet, Texas

and they shall beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruninghooks:
nation shall not lift up a sword against nation,
neither shall they learn war any more.
But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree;
and none shall make them afraid