[amc] Re: AMC Update 2015July9

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Shirk <Michael.Shirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 12:49:40 +0300

I would join something on this topic!!!

Janice

Janice Friesen
(512)560-2609
http://jfriesen.net
http://im-notageek.com (business)
http://malahinitx.blogspot.com (blog)
Austin, TX

"No one can own a tree, It can belong to you or you can belong to it. We
come from the land, give our love and labor to her and she nurtures us in
return. When we die we return to the land. In a way she owns us. Palestine
owns us and we belong to her." from Mornings in Jenin by Susan Abulhawa.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 2:59 AM, Michael Shirk <Michael.Shirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thank you Lee for the update and taking the time to create all of the
links. I, for one, would love to find a forum for deeper “theological and
political understandings of the land of Israel-Palestine” as urged in the
“Statement
on Our Support of Palestinian and Israeli Partners in Peacemaking
<http://mennoniteusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/StatementofSupportforIsraelPalestine.pdf>”
as well as the other vital issues before the Church.

Best wishes,

Michael