[amc] Re: AMC Update 2015Jul31

  • From: Michael Shirk <Michael.Shirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>, "amc@freelists org" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 21:05:21 +0000

Hi,

I can’t meet n’ greet on August 9, 2015. Whomsoever has 8/4 I’m happy to
switch dates. Can anyone take 8/9 for greeter?

Thanks

Michael

Schedule for Sunday, August 2, 2015
9:30-10:30a – Sunday School.

* Children begin with singing and then go to separate classes. “God’s
Creation” is the summer 2015 theme.
* Adults meet in Annex 2 using the Adult Bible Study curriculum.
10:30a –snacks, coffee, tea.
11:00a – Worship with open communion.
Noon – Potluck meal. Everyone is invited. After worship we all help in
putting away hymnals, setting up tables, and laying out the food. After
announcements and prayer, we enjoy a fellowship meal together. You are welcome
to help with cleanup afterward too – clean tables, put away tables, sweep
floor, do dishes, etc.

Calendar
Aug 7, FRI, 5:30p – Small group serves meal at the ARCH.
Aug 9, SUN – Sunday school, worship, contemplative prayer.
Aug 16, SUN - Sunday school, worship, young adult lunch.
Aug 20, THU – Women’s group.
Aug 23, SUN – Sunday school, worship, congregational meeting.
Aug 30, SUN – Sunday school, 5th Sunday worship, men’s group.

Lee Lever, Pastor
Austin Mennonite Church
AustinMennonite.org<http://AustinMennonite.org>