[amayausers.com] Re: windows 7

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 23:08:51 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/703.html#000002

Does anyone know why I cannot see Previews of my .ofm files when opening a file
in DS Pro+ Ver 9 using Windows 7? For a few of my .ofm files, I can see a
preview, but for the majority of files, I cannot see a preview (in the Open
File window). I have to highlight the file, then I can see a Preview in the DS
Preview box on the right side. But I want to see all my .ofm files when I am
opening the file (in the View Small or Large Icons, etc.) in Windows 7. I
emailed Melco and they said when you create a new file in Windows 7, you should
be able to see a preview in the View Icons -- but I've created LOTS of new
files since having my new computer and Windows 7, and I can't preview any of
them. There's no rhyme or reason when I can preview like a couple files from
each folder--I don't see any reason why some can be seen and some can't. Most
just look like a "blank white page".
Anybody? (And I have Windows set to use DS when it sees an .ofm file)