[amayausers.com] Re: using free designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:12:31 UT

This message was posted by Pizzabox on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/207.html

Hello everyone.  I am a new small business in the UK (by small, I mean there is
me...) and I have a Melco EP-4.  I have yet to buy software to create my own
designs so am trying to use some of the free designs that are available but can
not get them to work.  When I load them onto a USB drive and plug it into the
side of the machine, the file is not visible on the mavchine`s menu.  Any
suggestions as to where I am going wrong?  File format purhaps?