[amayausers.com] Re: turn embroidery back to image

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:39:04 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/504.html#000006

I also see this is an old thread...but I hope Debbie CHARGED for the LOGO
CREATION...because that is what would happen if the client went to a graphic
art studio and asked for a logo! He does not own the logo you came up with-YOU
DO because you created it and therefore own the 'copyright' to it. If he needs
stationary, YOU can take the logo (and Design shop does export usable vector
art-I have done it many times) and send this artwork to an ad specialty company
that does stationary-I use several companies for envelopes, notepads, etc. Why
let him pay someone else for something you can supply? OR work out a deal with
the local 'print shop' so that you can bring orders to them, and get a 20% or
so discount for your 'markup'. I do this with a local shop-in return THEY take
orders for signs, banners, or send customers directly to me-and we both share
the logo artwork without charging each other or the client-so everyone wins and
we have happy clients!