[amayausers.com] Re: too dense of design, i think!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 04:22:33 UT

This message was posted by samme on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1340.html#000007

Wayne,
  the caps look pretty good when they are done but just have a few too many
thread breaks that get frustrating! i think that it is digitized with too many
layers of thread on top of each other. But that is a guesstamation(making my
own words now!!) since I'm not much into digitizing yet! But that's what the
customer sent me so I'm doing it, thread breaks and all and almost done. Have a
great day!