[amayausers] Re: thread spitting out

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:47:31 -0500

If this happens on older designs, it could that the thread detection
"magically" was turned off in DS.  Therefore when loaded into AOS it is
still off.  Do a spot check on the designs that you know you have had a
problem by looking to see if the thread/bobbin detection is turned on for
all needles.

Terri
Embroidery Creations