[amayausers.com] Re: thread break in same spot

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 19:36:04 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1483.html

I have a design that is very simple, left chest logo on a tee shirt that
stitches out really well, except for one place...the end of the design is 4
letters, arched, all caps.  The thread breaks after the 3rd letter every time.
I've run the design probably 20 times today and each time it does this.  Any
suggestions as to what is causing this and how I can fix it?

Thanks!