[amayausers] the users group

  • From: "Lawrence Butler" <ice_man@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amayausers" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:00:48 -0500

Saved from an old post, this should help you log into the users group.

Larry Butler
Not to be confused with the infamous Larry of the recent posts.

Go to www.freelists.org and then click on "freelists login".  Then enter
just your e-mail address and it will e-mail you your password so you can
login.  One you do that you can change your password.  After you are
logged
in select the amaya users from the list of groups and subscribe to it.
It
is pretty easy to just follow what it tells you to do.  Let me know if
you
have any problems.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn