[amayausers] Re: textile font...

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:11:33 EDT

Perhaps you could ask your customer where he/she obtained the font? If  it
must be purchased, I'd pass the cost on unless you really think you'll be  able
to use it again. The other option of course is to digitize the lettering  that
they send you.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 7/12/2005 7:32:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi all,
my customer would like a logo using a font called "Textile".  I  have
seen it (in their fax to me) and cannot find one close enough in  the
Design shop (of the ones that came installed with design  shop).

Question one, how do I get a hold of a font like this (for free  if
that's possible)?

Question two, once I get it (I suppose  its some type of file that I can
move into a design shop folder), where  must I move in on my Windows XP
computer to make it come up in design  shop?

Any help appreciated, and in case someone already has this  font
available, and you wouldn't mind emailing me the file, my email is
strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Peter  Strike