[amayausers.com] Re: testing

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:12:10 -0400

Hey Mary/All

I have changed the email address posts that posts get sent from the boards
thru.  We'll see if that helps.

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites -   Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
  I: levelbest.com  / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately --
by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy
all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.