[amayausers] Re: stop function

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:18:26 -0400

The Applique option is available in Pro and Pro+ product levels only. If you
click "help" then "help topics" click the "index" tab and type in "applique" in
the box. This will explain it and give screen shots how to do it. If you do not
have the Pro or Pro+ you have to do it manually.

From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:57:47 -0700 (PDT) Hi everyone,
I was wondering if there is a stop function within DS?
 I am making bible bookmarks and the last step is to
applique the outside border.  But I want to stop the
design/machine and slip a piece of fabric under the
hoop before it does the applique.  That way the back
of the bookmark will look nice.  On my test stitchouts
I have had to stand by the machine and manual stop it.
 And then of course I had to backup etc....  Kind of a
pain.

Thanks,
Susan

It?s the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us