[amayausers.com] Re: stitch eraser

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:34:21 -0600

The Peggy's stitch eraser works very well on satin columns but not so well on
tight fills. You also need to have good backing that acts as a buffer between
the garment and the design . If you get too aggressive, then you can eat right
thru the shirt..

Mine has been a time saver on a lot of designs and I would not want to be
without it. I also turn the blade face down and use the erasser upside down....

Don't let anyone tell you that a Peggy's stitch eraser and an electric razor or
a Whal's peanut  hair clipper or any of the rest of the clippers will work just
as good as the Peggy's, because they simply won't. The Peggy's cutters are
designed to cut thread and the others are designed to cut hair....we tried to
go the cheaper route and quickly learnd the difference.

Granted, you must learn how to use it, how aggressive not to be and what will
and won't come out with the Peggy's. Shaving off a design made out of thread is
not even remotly the same as shaving hair off of a persons face....

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer